Monday 24 December 2007

Death

Assalamoaleikum

One thing I have realised I have become oblivious of is death, even though I am aware it will come but do I really ponder what's going to happen to me after I die. What deed's are going to show in my book of deeds. Am I going to be told that Enter Jannah or will I be dragged to hell?

Only Allah knows and I make dua to him that he makes me do those things which will take me in to HIs mercy and have me entered to the abode of peace.

I shall inshallah post a anecote about the death of ilw Mamshad Dinari. On the occason of his death an elder who was sitting near to him was making dua for jannat. Hazrat Mumshad laughed and siad:

"For thirty years Jannat with all its adornments appeared before me, but I did not take a proper look at it even once. I yearn for the Master of Jannat.

No comments: